The Trenchless repair technique has been around for almost two decades, but most homeowners are unaware of the procedure. Trenchless technology saves property owners the agony associated with excavating vast stretches in the yard or tearing down the landscape or driveways to repair damage water pipes or sewer lines.
How Trenchless Sewer Line Repair Technique Works
Trenchless repair technique implies that drain repair and excavation in Glendora does not necessarily require digging up your entire lawn. It incorporates directional boring, horizontal auger boring, pipe jacking, horizontal directional drilling, and micro-tunneling techniques that are used to install underground pipelines and cables with minimal excavation procedure.
Repair Techniques used in Trenchless Sewer Systems
During the repair of broken or corroded sewers and water pipes, different repair methods are used. They include:
• Mechanical spot technique: This method is used if the damaged pipelines require structural strengthening. The thermoformed pipe, cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP), and slip lining methods are used when there is the need to insert a new liner into an existing pipe, and extreme heat or pressure is applied to force the liner to expand and fill the inside section of the conduit.
• Pipe bursting procedure: This procedure is used to fracture a tube from the inside while expelling fragments outwards before a new pipe is inserted to replace the worn out pipeline. Additional techniques such as shotcrete and gunite are more appropriate when fixing spot leaks.
Is Trenchless Excavation and Pipe Replacement in Glendora Costly?
While conventional trenching forces property owners to pay a few thousand dollars (up to $20K) to the local county council government to excavate the landscape of their homes, Trenchless sewer replacement is quite affordable and does not require clean up and landscaping costs—it will depend on your individual situation.
Additional Benefits of Drain Excavation and Pipe Replacement in Glendora
• Fully Transparent Service
What sets us apart from other competing companies is our commitment to your comfort and satisfaction. We will involve you in every aspect of the project–we don’t spring surprises on you of unnecessary upselling, gimmicks, or hidden charges. We explain everything up front and give you the space to make your decision before we proceed with the project.
• Round the Clock Availability
The services are available during any time of the day, whether early in the morning or late in the evening. The plumbing experts are readily available to swiftly clear the drains.
• Certified Technicians
The company has employed industry specific certified plumbers who understand the intricacies involved with Trenchless drainage repair techniques. We evaluate the drainage system and decide a method that will work best for a particular situation.
• Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Drain Inspection
Most drainage systems are located few meters beneath the earth’s surface, which is tough to inspect. The technical team employs the use of state of the art CCTV miniature camera units that moves through the system and provides a comprehensive report on the exact condition of the drainage system.
• Utilize state-of-the-art technology
The company utilizes Trenchless technology, which is safe and environmentally friendly.
In case your home requires pipe replacement in Glendora and surrounding areas, give us a call, and one of the certified technicians will be on standby to provide sound technical advice including a non-obligation free quote.